Lazy T&R updates
Tuesday, July 31
  Can't Watch your stocks in Google Calendar

Official Gmail Blog: Have a date with your favorite stock



I tried to use this feature today to track the few individual stocks that I own but all the search gave me was a bunch of calendars listing company events (such as quarter earnings releases) So I tried it with the goog ticker shown in the example, yup I got 28 calendars and none of them provided the closing price as shown in the example. I'd send them an email about it, but there was no apparent way to comment on their blog without posting on my blog? and the groups link led to gmail with no section about the calendar or finance that I could find.

argh!

what's up with that?

update:
I found the answer

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website