Lazy T&R updates
Wednesday, May 11
  Ethan's news
Ethan called me at work yesterday to tell me that he had learnt to ride his bike

Woo & Hoo

Rachelle (on her twisted ankle from Monday nights football/soccer game) had taken off his training wheels and got him going by himself.

I got a demo as soon as I got home from work - it was very exciting.

I did get to make a small amount of input though as he had been unable to start by himself. So I showed him how to lift up his right pedal and then stamp down on it to get started.

so far only a couple of minor injuries when he wasn't paying attention and hit the end of his handle bars on a post, thus launching himself over them as they flipped 90 degrees. :..(

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website