Lazy T&R updates
Thursday, November 18
  Human Proteome Project
Hey all, do you have your computer on a lot? want to do something useful with it whilst writing emails, or visiting the forum? I have started up a team for Dukies on Grid.org who are currently researching the Human Proteome (which will enhance our ability to solve genetic diseases) the software runs on your windows machine and only uses the processor when you're not doing anything with it. I've been running it for 3 years and I haven't noticed it affecting my PC yet! sign up here Dukies Team on Grid.org If you have any questions about it let me know & I will answer them for you. here's a list of projects that they have done in the past - a lot have been with British universities so it's not just an american thing!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website