Lazy T&R updates
Tuesday, August 10
  want to upload photos for me?
Hi all,
   As you know we have been enjoying pictures of not only our family, but that of the extended family too. Unfortunately until today you were unable to post these yourselves. Well now you can!
In the interest of not having it fill up instantly and so no random person comes and dumps something inappropriate there this is password protected. If you want to be able to upload - send me an email/make a comment, and I will create for you a username and password (if you want to give me a suggestion for those then let me know passwords must be between 6 and 8 characters)

best of all - if you have been having problems emailing pictures to your family - you can now just post them and send them the link.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website