Lazy T&R updates
Wednesday, June 16
  Beat LA!


Yeah the Pistons won the NBA finals last night - not my first choice (which was the Sacramento Kings obviously) but Rachelle and I just didn't want LA to win (again) they spend way too much time thinking they are the best, and telling everyone so rather than working as a team and showing it in their play. I guess that is what comes of using actors ;-o as your big players. The only bad thing about it is I Kinda would have liked Karl Malone to get a championship, but I guess that is what happens when you sell your soul to the Lakers.

For those of you out of the loop on this the way it seemed to be was coming into the playoffs there were lakers fans, and everyone else were non-lakers fans. If your team didn't make it you pretty much ended up supporting anyone playing the lakers with "beat LA" probably being the most popular chant after "Defence".

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website