Lazy T&R updates
Thursday, September 11
  More pics
well as I get more pictures done they are going up in the new album - it's still not super fast - but I can add later with greater ease and I can do subdirectories more easily.
Also don't forget that all new pictures will be added to here and if you are wondering why everything is showing up as new - it is because I have it set at 3 weeks - and everything in the new gallery is less than 3 weeks old (in its posting)

Finally all of you on the website update list are going to be added to the new blog entry list - if you don't want it this way then let me know! and I will take you out of either or both. Also - do you have someone who would like to be added to the lists then let me know! too!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website