Lazy T&R updates
Friday, August 22
  Sobig sucks
well to the best of my knowledge I haven't been infected by this - but I have been affected. I guess my companies head office had a big problem with it so they shut down all the email ports - to everything except lotus notes (the company mail software) which means I can no longer use the despamming software I bought last month. I had it set up to pop my accounts once an hour and delete anything which didn't pass it's spam filters - it worked really well too. but now that port 110 is shut I can't use it any longer, so it was a bit of a waste of money really >:-( oh well - I guess I can install it at home and have it run as a proxy back to Eudora - still it's a little annoying.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website