Lazy T&R updates
Wednesday, August 13
  the beginning of the end of stale data?
Wada-ya-know : I decided to start a blog to see if that would keep our site a little fresher - and faster as I was wasting way too much time on coding HTML in notepad. I kinda like doing it that way (raw HTML) and it keeps the site clean as I don't want to add too much stuff and have it too whizzbang. Mainly because as an owner of 12k dial-up, I appreciate peoples bandwidth problems.
I am working on how to put this in the site so it looks good - so please excuse the development time!!
Anyhoo without waffling any longer here you go.

PS - bonus points if you know where this icon is from - double points if you know who it is!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website