Lazy T&R updates
Wednesday, February 11
  Rachelle's trip to Equine Affaire
I got to go by myself-- fun in some ways, other ways a bit difficult-- to So Cal. I stayed with Justin Hamilton and his wife and beautiful baby boy on Thurs. night. Fri. I headed to Pomona and attended clinics and shopped then headed for Melissa's late that night. Sat. I decided against going to the clinics again so Melissa and I went to lunch, shopped at the scrapbook store and went to a movie. Sun. I drove home but did stop by Uncle Jerry and Aunt Bev's church and visited with them for an hour. I came back all enthused to spend more time training horses. Training my kids and organizing my household are way more difficult tasks for me than training horses!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Click to go to the Sinclair-Lee Family website